Making a Will
Making a Will is very important. It is not as straightforward as just deciding who gets what. There are many important issues, such as:
- Who will be the Executors or Administrator of you Estate?
- Will you need to name guardians for your children?
- Who will be the beneficiaries of your Estate?
- What will happen to your house?
- What will happen to your Business?
- What will happen to your foreign property?
- What are your funeral arrangements?
With no Will the law decides under the Intestacy Rules who will benefit from your Estate – this may not be what you wanted.
We can help you write your Will and guide you through making the wider decisions to help protect your Estate and Beneficiaries.
Call us for advice on all aspects related to making a Will. If it’s straightforward or more complicated entrust Peter Robinson & Co. to help you.